Mr. Robert J. Frascino are you HIV+
Sep 12, 2008
1)Mr. Robert r u HIV+ 2) How can v live freely bcoz in Indian families there are lot of members i.e. sharing bathrooms,soaps,tiolet. In this conditions v have lot of skin touch etc. & also used material. Than let me know what to do.
Response from Dr. Frascino
1. Yes, I've been HIV positive since January 1991.
2. HIV is not transmitted by casual contact, such as "sharing bathrooms, soaps, toilet, . . . skin touch..."
I would advise you peruse the wealth of information on this topic in the archives. Begin with the chapters entitled "HIV Non-Sexual Transmission" and "HIV Non-Sexual Prevention."
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will My Doctor Test Me For Herpes When I'm Pregnant?
- Why Do I Keep Getting Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What If I Have A Low Level Of Hpv?
- What Do I Do If My Girlfriend Has Hpv?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- What Are The Chances Of High Risk Hpv Turning Into Cancer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.