Sep 11, 2008
je voudrais savoir pourquoi on disait souvent que le risque de transmssion du hiv etait nul chez le chirurgien dentiste
| Response from Dr. Frascino
On ne dit souvent que le risque dans ce cadre est nul, mais plutôt incroyablement rare.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Dry Cough A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Itchy Skin An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Sex With A Prostitute?
- Burning Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Herpes After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.