Sep 11, 2008
je voudrais savoir pourquoi on disait souvent que le risque de transmssion du hiv etait nul chez le chirurgien dentiste
| Response from Dr. Frascino
On ne dit souvent que le risque dans ce cadre est nul, mais plutôt incroyablement rare.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bit Inside Of Cheek Then Performed Blow Job
- Can Hiv Positive People Receive Hair Transplants?
- Contracting Hiv From Used Hair Trimming Machine
- Hiv Blood Mixed With Saliva On Dental Instrument
- Hiv Patient Left Leg And Arm Pain Difficulty In Movements
- HIV Transmission By Cut How Many Cases
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.