Sep 11, 2008
hope your doing well! i have quick qestion? if a person is suffering from the parkinson disease will that delay hiv antibody production? or lead to a persons delayed seroconversion?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Hey there WiF,
Quick question. Quick response. Nope to both questions!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Mouth Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Sinus Infection Sign Of Ars
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
- Dry Mouth After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.