Im in a state of depression, i really need advise on this HIV related question

I am in a situation at the moment, where i am really paranoid. I really need some advise, and i would appreciate it if any one could help me.

I am a teen, and around 10 days ago i was with my girlfriend, in a jacuzzi tub located in my gym. We were just sitting at first, but eventually she decided to give me a handjob in the jacuzzi.

I ejaculated in the jacuzzi ( i am so embarassed as i am typing this ), but i need to get out of this depression.

Anyway, i ejaculated into the jacuzzi. I feel so guilty at this very moment, and i apologise for such post.

What i want to know is that say a man who was infected with HIV/AIDS, ejaculated into that jacuzzi, say 15mins before i did. Would i catch the HIV virus from him?

As i obviously had contact with the water, so is there any chance the virus could enter through my urethra??

I have heard in the past that the HIV virus dies when outside the body, especially in jacuzzi's which contains chlorine etc.

I am not suffering from any early symptoms as of yet. But i am down in a state of being paranoid, and am under severe depression.

Please could you assist me.

I cannot stress to you how greatful i would be.

You're worried someone else spunked up the Jacuzzi 15 minutes before you did??? Just how much action does that Jacuzzi get on an average day anyway??? Dude, relax, your HIV risk is completely nonexistent. I'll also let you in another little secret. You're probably not the only dude who has popped his cork amidst the bubbles in that pool! Why do you think they add so much chlorine??? So relax Max, you're fine, OK?

Fear of HIV keeping me from sex
wif