Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Fingering and HIV ??
Sep 11, 2008

Hello Dr. Bob!

I'm writing you from Wienna and came to you through my friedn, who gived me the link of your site and foundation. I'm employed and so i can donate to your foundation regulary (100 Eur/ month could be possible). Is there possibility for online banking or should i send you check?

So, my problem, Doc: I'm 33, diabetics (Type one) and i visited a female sex-worker. SO: she gived me blow job with condom, but before pitting it she licked her hand with her tongue, after this she putted the condom on "me". She also putted her finger , initially without condom) in my anus , not the whole finger, but fingernail. I think she first licker her finger and than touched my anal area. She changed her mind and took later another condom- this one on her finger and penetrate my......(you know what).

I have fear to be at HIV-Risk, Doctor, i have from time to time hemorrhoids which are not bleeding, but you know through my head went: maybe sperm residues could be in her mouth , it coul be enough if she touch my anal area.. and so on. So, Doc, what do you mean ? what should i do? (I mentioned i'm type 1 diabetic...).

I THANk YOU FOR YOUR TIME and willingness to read this question and i whish you all the best in your hiv-research.

With love and respect

Tom

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Tom from Vienna,

Vienna is one of my favorite cities in Europe. I've attended some spectacular concerts there.

Your HIV-acquisition risk is essentially nonexistent, with or without the hemorrhoids and diabetes. Your fears of contracting HIV via residual sperm in your hooker's mouth transferred to her finger and then into your backdoor are unwarranted. HIV doesn't live very long outside the body. Your sex-worker appears to have played by all the safer-sex rules. (Kudos to her!) I see absolutely no cause for concern. If, despite my reassurances, you remain worried, get a single HIV test at the three-month mark. The results will undoubtedly be negative and should put any residual fears permanently to rest.

Tom, thank you for your pledge to donate to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Donation information can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Monthly donations can be set up via direct wire transfer from bank to bank. The foundation also warmly accepts credit cards, PayPal, cashier's checks, cash and appreciated securities. If you have any difficulty, you can contact the foundation office via e-mail (frascinoaidsfound@sbcglobal.net) and we will be happy to help you with your transaction.

In return, Tom, I'm sending you my best good-luck/good-health karma!

Be well. I hope to see you at Demel's one of these fine days.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Follow-up to Started PEP- Is it necessary in my situation??? (Resubmitted from the Fatigue and Anemia Forum)
Next
last question I promise

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.