trying to understand

i was diagnosed in 2002 during prenatal testing.i started meds during my 4th month of pregnancy and was told i had a CD4 cell count between 500-600 and a viral load that was barely detectable. my child was born vaginally and never tested positive for HIV antibodies.since giving birth to her ive been had a viral load that is undetectable and currently have a cell count of 939 as of my doctor's visit last week. my cell count has never dropped below 700 in 5 years.im am constantly reading that my child couldnt have been born without antibodies but i know for a fact she was not.im trying to get an expert opinion on this.is this probable?

Have your HIV specialist review the medical records. Chances are he'll be able to sort out this conundrum for you. The good news is that your child is unquestionably HIV negative. By the way, were your HIV tests confirmed in 2002, ruling out the possibility you had a false-positive HIV-screening test due to pregnancy-induced non-specific cross-reacting antibodies?

Gaining weight
Can HIV Make Me Leak Pee?