Study Abroad

I want to study abroad in Austrailia next year and am starting to plan the trip now so I have all my ducks in a row. However, there seems to be a fairly large hurdle in the way: it seems as though I have to disclose my HIV status to the Austrailian government and possibly undergo a physical in order to get granted a student visa. It looks as though this is going to be the case and I was wondering if someone with experience in HIV-related foreign travel could help me with this issue. Thanks.

Australia has also been rather rightwing with some of its policies; however, I haven't heard of student visas being declined due to HIV-positive serostatus. If any of our readers have additional information, let us know and I'll post it online! The Land Down Under continues to be one of my favorite travel destinations! I have no doubt you'll have a fine time! Pet a koala for me. OK?

ENTERING THE USA (TRAVEL BAN)
with other meds for other problems