Sarah Palin Is A HORNEY SLUT!!

Hopefully it got your attention as it sure did mine. What a joke I must say this lady is. She is G.W. Bush in a dress.

Anyway, forget them idiots and consentrate on the idiot (me) writing to you.

What are the possibilities of contacting HIV from fingering a Girl of Ill Repute with a finger that had a cut on it which bled after I took a shower. It was not bloody during the deed.

I am asking because, I got very ill w/ rashes, fatigue, and just weirdnesss about 4 weeks after the dirty deed was done. It kept on for 6-8 months and included bleeding gums etc.

During all of this crap, I had taken 3 HIV tests up to about 5 1/2 months all NEGATIVE. I was sick, but releived, even after the 5.5 month test and after about 8 months or so the symptoms dissapeared.

My question is: Could the symptoms I was experiencing been associated to seroconversion that the 3 tests out to 5.5 months failed to detect. Why would I "all in a sudden" feel great after 7-8 months unless it was my body finally catching up to the infection and building antibodies.

Oh, by the way it has been about 7 years now and still no questionable symptoms other than an occational cold.

I would think that by now, I would be showing some kind of HIV related symptoms, do you?

As always, you ROK!!

Sarah Palin is not a whorey slut!!! She's an ultra-rightwing, pistol-packing, moose-shooting, book-banning, trooper-firing, religious zealot wing nut! And don't you forget it buddy. According to the top evangelical crackpots, Palin could hold up a liquor store buck naked wielding a semiautomatic machine gun while crazed on a meth-binge and she would still be the Republican's new vision of moral values, as long as she and her underage daughter keep on pushing out the young'uns!

Now, turning to you, seven years ago you fingered a Naughty Lady from Shady Lane with a non-bleeding cut on your finger. You subsequently developed some vague symptoms ("weirdness"?). Following that, you had three negative HIV tests out to 5.5 months.

Dude! What the hell are you writing to me for??? It's over! Time to move on. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. (No McCain. No Palin!!!)

Isn't it interesting that Sarah's biggest problem (that we know of so far) is the so-called Troopergate scandal. It seems to me it would certainly be in our country's best interest to know if Palin abused her power before we vote. Apparently, John McSame has plenty of exceptions to his public proclamation "Country First!" Shockingly placing campaign above country he has deployed a "surge" of lawyers to storm Juneau to try to undermine the Alaska legislature's effort to find out if Palin broke the law. Yeah, Johnny, that's the way to bring "change" to the Bush/Cheney years!

The last words from the Omaha Guy- Doc, I hope you read this.
Ding Dong Injury- Can people trust the rapid hiv tests? (Seattle Department Finds OraSure HIV Test to Be Less Accurate Than Label Claims)