what to do

dear doctor I am from the uk I have recently gone back and had sex without a condom and i fell i have a sex disease. I have heard alot of rumours out here that you should not go to the doctors out here if you are having under age sex and you have a problem, but enoug is enough and i need to go to the doctors before my sex life will no longer last what should i do is it ok for me to go to the doctors without any conserne of what will happen to me abou the law

Don't listen to rumors! Certainly, if you are having a medical problem, such as a possible sexually transmitted disease, you need to see a doctor without delay. Your health is at risk. Doctors are here to help you, not judge you or arrest you! I must also point out the absolute necessity of using safer sexual techniques to avoid STDs, including HIV. Read through the archives. There is a wealth of information there on safer sex techniques, STDs, HIV, etc.

Get treated! Get informed. Play safe. Stay well.

Does Truvada influence the window period of HIV infection?
Caresses in the Sauna