I pray for a cure...

Hey Dr.Bob! I've been a long time reader of your forum and became an x-files member a while back. Since my fear of HIV arose a couple of months back, I have indulged within the wealth of information on this forum. I've written to you in the past pertaining to testing procedures and my exposure. Your reply changed my life. It was a reply not out of sarcasm but out of compassion. I can't describe the amount of comfort I found here while I was going through the process of getting tested. Dr.Bob, I pray a cure will be found. May God bless you and may he/she continue to protect your wealth of love and happiness that you have in this world. I wish you the best Dr.Bob (and Dr.Steve). You are truly a beautiful human being with a heart bigger than this world. I'll donate what I can to your organization (and others alike) and continue to do so for as long as it takes. Take care,

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for your very kind comments. They are warmly appreciated. (Boy am I glad I sent you one of my compassionate, rather than sarcastic, responses!!!)

Thanks also for your prayers for a cure (I'll add them to mine) and your good wishes for Dr. Steve as well! (He really is my "heaven on a stick").

Finally, please accept my heartfelt thanks for your tax-deductible donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Your one gift will touch many lives in a very meaningful way.

Be well Jeff!

Wanted to try again
PEP Window