Wanted to try again

Hi Dr. Bob!

I'm going to try and make this short and sweet (and avoid rambling on like I usually do). I wanted to write you again in hopes of your reassurance that I am at no risk.

Situation: A "Toilet Terror" as I called it. Used a public restroom and covered the seat with toilet paper since the seat looked quite dirty and am worried that when I got off of the seat, my bottom side rubbed up against a part of it. When putting all of the toilet paper into the toilet, I noticed a tiny red dot on the middle part of the toilet, where the seat no longer connects. Other than that, I only noticed little drops of what I am assuming is urine on other parts of the toilet seat.

What really caused me to worry was when I used the bathroom at my apartment, about a half hour later, it looked like there was a little bit of red on the toilet paper that I used to wipe. Possibly there from the previous bathroom I used?

Please tell me I'm okay. I've tried my hardest to put this behind me and seem to be doing okay at times, but since it has happened I have had headaches (stress?), on and off sore throats (allergies?), diarrhea, and a few mornings where I have woken up in a sweat. I also have felt very achy from time to time.

Tomorrow will make it 4 weeks since it has happened.

Dr. Bob, do I have ANY reason to worry? Please respond. (I guess I didn't really keep it as short and sweet as I had planned).

You would like me to please tell you that you are okay. Sorry, sweetie, I can't do that. Your toilet terrors or potty paranoia or whatever you want to call it are not normal and not okay. Your fears are irrational. Your HIV fears are completely unwarranted. HIV is not your problem. However, I do believe you have a problem, a psychological problem. Counseling may well help you confront and conquer these unwarranted fears. Failure to confront them will allow them to continue to terrorize you in the pooper and elsewhere.

could a hiv scare cause PTSD?
I pray for a cure...