Condom broke

I went to the Sauna and had sex with a guy.I was the bottom. It was kind of rough sex. When the guy pulled out we discovered that the condom was ripped. He did not ejaculate. The condom was ripped near the base (like cut in the middle). He said that when he pulled off the condom was still on his penis. He calmed me down and said that he is HIV negative. He looked trustworthy but one can never know... he also was the first to ask whether I have a condom when we wanted to have sex. I am terrified. What are the chances to get HIV in this scenario? He did not cum and the condom ripped... Since then I feel really bad, physically. Maybe becasue of the stress... PLEASE HELP!

The HIV-transmission/acquisition risk of failed-condom sex is equivalent to unprotected sex. That your partner did not pop his cork and that the torn condom might still have been partially in place may decrease your HIV acquisition risk.

My advice is that you get a single HIV-antibody test (rapid test, ELISA, EIA, etc.) at the three-month mark. Antibody tests taken prior to three months are not considered to be definitive.

Try not to be "terrified." What's done is done and being freaked out isn't going to change the outcome of your test results. That you were using condoms means you were adhering to safer sexual practices and that's the most any of us can do. You might review proper condom technique to decrease the risk of future condom failures. Used properly, condoms very rarely fail. Remember to only use water- or silicone-based lubricants when using latex condoms.

Good luck!

HIV positive BOYFRIEND (MAGNET COUPLES AND SAFER SEX)
after brushing