A guy who escaped the bullet of HIV

Hi Dr Bob

I cant tell you how happy I am today. I sent you emails several times but you never responded to any of my worries and questions. I have been reading your forum for almost one & a half year and all this time I spent in utmost anxiety and tension. Deep in my mind, I was having a fear of HIV though my exposures were very safe. I read almost all the questions and answers on your forum and I was very much convinced that I was not infected. However my heart never got along with my mind. I knew that the only way to be sure about HIV status is HIV test but I couldnt gather courage to get myself tested. After being shattered by everyday new changes in my body, I gathered enough courage to order HIV Home Test Kit online. Today I received that kit and tested myself for this fukin disease and you know what I M NEGATIVE.WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO This is my last email to you and hope that you would post it on your forum for others. During this time span of 1.5 years, I cant tell you how strangely my body reacted to an unknown fear of HIV. I would like to give a brief description of all my illnesses: Sudden fever with night sweats without any infection Blue and purple nails Deep longitudinal lines on nails White Curves on nails Plantar Facilities Numb Lips with utmost itchy skin Itch and wrinkles around eyes Low platelets count Declining WBC Iron Deficiency Severe Acidity Weakness of eye sight Skin blisters Bronchiolitis Canker Sores Blisters inside nose Itchy eyes Pain in groin However even after all these illnesses which I went through over a period of time, I was always sure about my HIV status. I always knew that HIV is not my problem and I got this surety only after reading your responses to different people. You are such a great man that you gave me hope and courage for 1.5 years till I gathered some courage to get myself tested. And today I can WOOOHOOOOOO at the loudest of my voice. I really owe you too much Dr. Bob. You are a hero; you are a beacon of hope in the darkness of HIV. I would try to donate as much as I could for your organization and I would try to do consistently that throughout my remaining life. I wish you all the happiness in life and will always pray your health and long life. Sometime, words dont help you express your feelings and so is with me today. You are GREAT Dr. Bob. May God give you all the happiness and a healthy and long life. A guy who escaped the bullet of HIV

Hello Guy Who Dodged the HIV Bullet,

WOO-da-fricking-HOO! Thanks for taking the time to write in and share your story (and great news!). Even though I was not able to respond personally to your inquiries over the past 1.5 years, I'm delighted you found the information on this forum and in its archives reassuring and informative. I'm hopeful your experience will help others who are still locked in their self-induced worried-well hell! Thanks also for your tax-deductible donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Your one gift will touch many lives.

Be well. Stay well.

Full respect for you doc
Atripla - prevention?