Full respect for you doc
Sep 4, 2008
Hi, I came across this website a few weeks ago in an attempt to answer questions related to my anxiety due to an encounter that I thought was risky. I only read up on your bio today found out that you are living with HIV. Hats off to you! I have nothing but respect and admiration for you and what you are doing. Keep up the good work doc. I wish you happiness and a great life!
Response from Dr. Frascino
Thanks for your kind comments!
Your good wishes must be working, because I do indeed have a great life filled with incredible happiness. I wish the same for you and all readers of this forum.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Can Hpv Be Mistaken For In Women?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- What Are The Side Effects Of Genital Herpes?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Transmission Of Genital Herpes
- Symptoms Of Herpes In The Vagina
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.