WOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOO

hi, Dr. Bob I hope all is well with you and Dr. Steve. You can add me in your astounding collection of WW's. I asked you questions couple times before but no response was received. I am not mad about it i am happy you didn't reply, because that meant my risk was extremely low and i found the reassurance in the archieves.

My risk was insertive oral sex back on Feb. 29 and from a stripper. It lasted about 2-3 mins but she was using her teeth and gave me a abrasion at bottom of the head of my penis and i am uncircumsized(spell check). It freaked out after i read stories about ppl who got infected from RECEIVING oral sex alone. At 20 days i had tonsillitis which included 1 swollen tonsil, not so much that it bothered my daily life, but still twice the size of the other tonsil, however it is still the same size and haven't gone down. i ordered a HIV DNA PCR test @ 20 days which was negative. it gave me a big relief. i also went on and got antibody testing at 3,5,8,12, and finally 6 months all negative. i just got my results and i am writing to you to tell my results.

i learned a lot about HIV from you. You are great and a true inspiration for all the worried well's and the one's affected by this ugly ??@@###** virus. I am sure mankind will eventually conquer the virus. I am optimistic and forever will be

Stay well my friend

WOO-HOO! I apologize for not being able to respond to your specific questions and I appreciate your understanding. In addition, I'm delighted you found the information and/or reassurance you desired in the archives. BRAVO! (I urge all forum readers, particularly those of you waiting for a personal response, also to check the archives!!!)

I'm also very pleased you've "learned a lot about HIV" from reading the archives. Can I now ask a favor of you? Would you please "pay it forward?" That means take the information you learned and pass it on to friends, family and colleagues. Only if we combine our efforts can we turn the tide on this scourge.

Be well. Stay well.

Am I crazy??
PEP TESTING CONFUSING?????????