Feel stupid again

Hi Dr BOB, I call you my brother from another mother. Hope your well.

Now here is my question- What is the risk of hiv infection from vaginal fluids outside condom. This is what happend I had protected sex no condom failure. After coming into the condom i checked it was not broken I was happy. Then again I just pannicked is this usulaly happens from my prv experiances. What I DID WAS I TOOK THE CONDOM TRIED TO INFLATE IT WITH MY MOUTH TO SEE IF THERE ARE NO HOLES ( i KNOW IT WAS STUPID) WHAT WORRIES ME IS THAT i HAD SMALL SCRATCH ON MY MOUTH. NOT SURE IF ANY FLUIDS CAME IN CONTACT WITH THE SCRATCH. IF THEY DID IT WILL BE AFTER 3-5MIN AND EXPOSURE OF FLUIDS OUTSIDE THE CONDOM. WHAT IS THE RISK. i KNOW HIV DOES NOT SURVIVE THAT LONG. ESPECIALLY IF VL IS UNDETECTABLE.

Relax Max. Your HIV risk is essentially nonexistent.

Continue to play safe and you'll stay safe.

Pornstar Worries Pt4
HI THERE