3rd time asking: My test results, my thanks, my reflection, my question (hope that you answer me)

Dr Bob.

First please excuse me for my bad english.

I only want to say to you thanks. You never replied my questions, but the info that you provide was tooo usefull for me. Today I took mi test results at 83 days post exposure, and it was Negative, thankfully to God, my last question (And hope that you answer me) is, do I need more testing, ? 83 Days test are conclusive? Can I WOOOHOO.

Finally dr Bob, I want to say to you, that for me you are one of the beautifull people in this world, I really admire you, I want to say to you, that you are like my brother, my brother was a biologist, unfortunately he died the last year, but he was like you, a person was very "human", who dedicated his life to preserving the environment and the conservation of native ethnic groups in my country (Colombia), and has dedicated his life to science as you, because unfortunately his body was very weak and he died, because he could not resist changing climates in latin america due to his travels for his occupation.

It may sound ridiculus Dr. Bob, but you reminds me a lot to him, suddenly he was physically very similar to you, , dr, you without answer my questions you created a lot of my peace and hope in me. I just wanted you to know this.

Hope that all people did not have to go through a terrible situation like this to start giving importance to issues such as HIV, I hope mankind will soon understand that the only vaccine is the prevention, I hope that will soon the mankind be able to discover a cure to this disease. I hope all people who have gone through this shock, disseminates the prevention and safe sex message.

Dr. Bob, by excuse me for the long of this message, Thank you for everything, I wish you the best, a big hug for you (extended to Dr Steve) and I hope that God and the life lend me the chance to know you.

Excuse me for my bad English (I hope that you understand that I want to say in this message), and please Be well. And Stay Well.

J a friend from Colombia.

Hello J and Colombia,

First and foremost, WOO-HOO! Yes, your 83-day negative test is definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how!

Second, thank you for your very kind words. They are very much appreciated. I'm sorry to learn about the loss of your brother. I, too, lost my brother last year. He still walks through my dreams fairly frequently just to let me know he's still around. Perhaps our brothers are friends in a parallel universe somewhere. My brother was an environmental engineer, so I would guess he and your brother would have a lot in common!

Be well. Stay well.

Just want to thank you for help with the gyno problem
Educating my kids about STD's