Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

TESTING IDIOT
Sep 2, 2008

Hi Dr.Robert I know i am the biggest idiot who cannot trust anyone in this World, after what happened. I am a 24 yr old guy. 2 yrs back a man of unknown status held my penis in his hand and masturbated for me. This lasted just about a minute. Nothing else happened.I was shell shocked, but i did it to satisfy my sexual urge. i dont know if he had wounds on his hand or they dried up before bcoz it was dark and i couldnt see properly. MY TESTING HISTORY : 1> NEGATIVE ELISA AFTER 78 DAYS 2> NEGATIVE DNA-PCR AFTER 112 DAYS 3> NEGATIVE ELISA + NEGATIVE WESTERN BLOT AFTER 6 MONTHS 4> NEGATIVE ELISA + INDETERMINATE WESTERN BLOT AFTER 2 YEARS.{THERE WAS NO RISK DURING THIS PERIOD-NO SEX/NEEDLES} 5> NEGATIVE WESTERN BLOT AS CONFIRMATION JUST AFTER THE ABOVE TEST. I KNOW THAT YOU WOULD BE PISSED OFF TO ANSWER MY STUPID QUESTION. I STILL WORRY IF I GET ILL DUE TO ANY REASON. IS THERE ANY NEED FOR ANY TEST {ESP.BEFORE MARRIAGE}OR CAN I FINALLY WOO-HOO LOUDLY. PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUESTION TO RELIEVE ME. I WOULD BE GRATEFUL TO YOU.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

I'll be brief. Stop testing. Start WOO-HOOing.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Sucking is great fun
Next
It's me again margaret ... :-(

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.