89 day woohoo and Obama

Dear Dr. Bob,

I have been a silent spectator on your enormously resourceful forum for the past three months. I just let out a big woohoo in your honor on my 89 day negative result. Turns out that I wasn't in danger in the first place. However, I learned over the past three months that you are nothing short of a legend in this part of cyberspace. You exemplify courage and kindness of the highest degree. I'd like to thank you for your yeoman service and offer my sincerest apologies on behalf of those reckless people who have questioned and hurt you.

I'd like to add that I fully support your views on Obama and your right to express your views on Obama. I hope you will continue to enlighten us on his policies, especially as they relate to HIV and health care.

And keep smiling Dr. Bob, you are my inspiration!

Regards,

Mali

Hi Mali,

Congratulations and WOO-HOO!!!

Thanks for your kind comments. They are warmly appreciated. As for my being a "legend in this part of cyberspace," well, exactly which part is it? Somewhere between the former planet Pluto and Uranus (so to speak)? Or perhaps more poetically, somewhere over the rainbow (flag)?

I promise to keep smiling. (It makes people wonder what I've been up to!)

Be well.

Please help me
90% test positive in 4 weeks???