Feeling to DIE

Dear Doctor,

Please help me I will donate for sure in a week time waiting for pay.

Doctor,

I have been to escort it was 23 months back. It was protected vaginal sex i had.I have taken out the condom with napkin and i used same napkin to clean my penus.

This my exposure and i had Two INSTI HIV tests(www.biolytical.com) at 12 months and 20 months time both are negative.

I dont know whether this test is proper one or not here in UK lot of private hospitals use this.In their website mentioned that there are chances of false negative.

I am feared that it might be false negative. Do i need to take any other test please advice me.

I promise i will donate heartfully.

Thanks Kris

Hello Kris,

Your HIV-acquisition risk is essentially nonexistent, assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not fail (break). Your two negative HIV tests at 12 and 20 months are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No other tests are warranted.

All you need to do now is stop worrying and start WOO-HOOing.

Thanks for your pledge to donate to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Stay safe and you'll stay well.

You're remarkable !
Please help me