Use of port-a-potty

I was at the bus stop recently and I had to go to the bathroom (urinate) badly. I went to a port-a-potty which was the closest thing and noticed how revolting it was inside. I urinated into the toilet which was full of fecal matter, toilet paper, urine and God knows what else. I tried to keep back far enough from the toilet. Should I be concerned about any level of transmission? What if some bodily fluid somehow came into contact with my penis? Like something dripping down from the roof of the port-a-potty (although I didn't notice)?

Thanks

OK, the port-a-potty was revolting. I'll buy that. After all, most don't exactly smell like potpourri! However, your worries of STD acquisition just from taking a whiz are completely unfounded. Also, your fears of bodily fluids dripping down from the roof of the port-a-potty are unwarranted. None of them are quite that revolting.

Gay HIV+ partner has bareback sex with other HIV+ people
You're remarkable !