I went and got tested

I took your advice from reading all the posts. I went and got tested for stds/hiv. Gave all past info of any medical problems and I explained the encounters I had which was getting a blowjob "long time" and giving a 10 second oral. Told of symptoms I was going thru. I was told same thing that you tell many, oral sex is very low chance and rare from their experience. That I was getting symptoms from over worrys. I still am nervous I admit and decided that if it comes back positive I will just have to accept it as I already have concluded in my mind I am +... They mentioned it would be a surprize if I was positive. Thanks for this website and how you respond to everyone here. I hope for your good luck Karma that all is well. God Bless.

I'm glad you finally decided to get tested rather than continue to worry. Since you have "concluded in (your) mind (you) are positive," I suggest you begin to consider your conclusion was mistaken! I remain confident you'll soon be WOO-HOOing and writing in with a typical "Dr. Bob, guess what?!?! I'm negative!!!" type letter, which I will post and add to the astoundingly large collection of similar testimonials already posted in the archives. And I want to remind you in advance, I did indeed "guess what!"

Military and HIV
hi dr bob ,pleeeeeeeeeese need help