Military and HIV

I had sex with a man from the Army (im a women) and he was deployed to Iraq maybe 3 weeks later. I was wondering if they test him for HIV since hes in the military and going for his 2nd deployment to Iraq? We did use a condom but he tried to put it in without one i stopped him but the tip might have gone in a little. Let me know if you think I should be Concerned. Thanks so much ;)

I think concern is warranted on two fronts:

1. If the tip went in, there is at least some degree of risk for STDs, including HIV. As this exposure was incredibly brief, the risk is extremely remote, but not completely nonexistent. It's also concerning that Soldier-Guy was willing to charge ahead without donning his protective armor! A simple rapid HIV test at the three-month mark will provide you with an accurate result and allow you to put any residual worries permanently to rest.

2. We should all be concerned that our soldiers (lovers, friends, husbands, wives, sons, daughters, brothers and sisters) are being sent back to Iraq for their second, third and even fourth deployments! This madness must end. Once again, I encourage everyone with a conscience to vote for Obama and the Democrats, so that we can responsibly end this catastrophic Bush blunder.

confused with our hiv status
I went and got tested