Genital Herpes or something else?

The past few days i noticed these skin colored bumps on the shaft of my penis. I noticed a slight itch. It now looks like very tiny circular scabs. They are not in a cluster and also do not look like any of the pictures of herpes i have seen. Also..i read that it is painful...but there is no pain..not even if rubbed or touched. Could it be anything else?

Sure, there are many different possibilities for "skin colored bumps on the shaft" of a Mr. Happy. Unfortunately I can't diagnose your problem over the Internet. I suggest you see a dermatologist.

What exactly is "clinical suspicion for HIV"?
Re: Boxing