Waiting Again

The last time i was risky was may 9th. I got tested June 23rd. It was IV use that worried me. So i just took another test and I am waiting for the results to come back. They said they would call me if they were positive and get me in quickly. But I just had a live biopsy on Tuesday and called them for a follow up on those results and they got me in real quick. ALso the doc is going away for awhile so I think it is all coincidental, but needless today its been almost 3 weeks since i got the test and Im pretty sure it doesnt take that long. Im going crazy. Im also in recovery i just celebrated 3 months clean and Its been the topic of my shares at meetings since. HELP

How can I help you? I certainly don't have your test results!!! Just pick up the phone and call the doctor (or testing laboratory) that ordered the test. If it's been three weeks, the results are certainly readily available.

Congratulations on your three months of being clean and sober. BRAVO! Keep it up!

quick PEP question needs quick answer
Nail Scratch