quick PEP question needs quick answer

Not sure if Im overreacting here -- last night I met a guy who I feel is fairly promiscuous and proceeded to make out and mutually masturbate. He came on my hand and I remember also continuing to masturbate him for a while after he came. The problem --after washing my hands a few minutes later, I felt a sting and realized that I had a small paper cut the hand which had his come on it. I think it was a fairly new cut since I didn't remember seeing it before. Is this a situation warranting consideration of PEP or am I overreacting? I've got about 55 hours left to make it in the 72-hour window. A reply would be really appreciated. Thanks for all you do, Dr. Bob!

Yep, you're overreacting. PEP is definitely not warranted. Your HIV-acquisition risk is so remote it's negligible. If you remain worried, get a rapid test at the three-month mark to put your fears permanently to rest. The test results will undoubtedly be negative.

Be well. Stay well.

Dr Robert please help !! (POPPERS-2008)
Waiting Again