Follow up to my Woo Hoo

Hi Dr. Bob, Not sure if you'll respond(really hope you do) to this but you were gracious enough two other times. My original question was from Feb.4th '08 and I asked about a risk I had in a strip bar licking my finger after masturbating this girl. Tests to date include from 4 weeks to 8 months:7 Oraquick Rapid hiv 1/2 tests, 13 home access, and three blood drawn elisas for hiv1/2/O, one included a proviral pcr dna at 7 months. Last test taken at 8 months, 1 week. All negative, pcr was undetectable. My issue, I don't believe any of them and stopped woo hooing. Developed more eye floaters 5 months post exposure, white tongue and can't "gain" weight despite what I eat. I'm scared and don't know what other tests I should be taking. A CD4 or real time pcr rna perhaps? Should I take another antibody test at a year? Your work here is amazing and you're a great person. Any insight that you could "please" offer one last time would be more than appreciated. Still worried. Thanks.

Your HIV risk was essentially nonexistent. You've had 7 OraQuick rapid HIV-1/2 tests, 13 Home Access tests, 3 ELISA tests for HIV-1/2/O and one proviral HIV PCR DAN out to 8 months, all negative/undetectable!!!! Dude, what else are you waiting for, a partridge in a pear tree??? Your HIV tests are definitive, conclusive and wastefully excessive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. How you choose to live with that undeniable and irrefutable fact is up to you. Whether you believe your excessive testing results or not does not change the reality of your HIV-negative status. Your problem is psychological, not virologic. I would strongly advise you seek psychiatric or psychological help to help you confront your totally irrational fears of being HIV infected and to help you accept the truly wonderful news that you are HIV negative.

Conservative Sex Ed and Now Im Worried
Cotton wool spot