worried about having HIV

I have had sex with my boyfriend many times.He wore a condom just before he was about to come.He has never come inside me but i lubricate a lot. So his penis and my liquid has come in contact many times.I am sure that he does not have AIDS. I m getting married to another person in next few months. I have heard that having sex with more than one person causes AIDS.I just want to Know that if i have sex with my husband, is there a possibility of me getting AIDS? if ever i need to do HIV test wht is that test called?

You heard that having sex with more than one person causes AIDS? YIKES!!! Honey, you've got to start getting your HIV/AIDS information some place other than church or Fox News.

Let's start with your boyfriend issue and then we'll move on to your soon-to-be husband.

Wearing a condom only "just before he was about to cum" does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV. For protection, he would have to wear a condom from start to finish. HIV can be found in pre-cum (pre-ejaculate) and can be transmitted via this fluid. You state you are sure your boyfriend does not have AIDS. Really? How can you tell? Because you have had unprotected sex with your boyfriend, you need an HIV test three month after the last potential exposure (unprotected sex).

Regarding your future husband, I'd suggest you level with him. It's the right thing to do. You should also use latex condoms with your husband until you can confirm your status as HIV negative.

I also strongly recommend you spend some time learning more (much, much more!) about HIV. I'm amazed 27 years into the epidemic you still have such limited knowledge about HIV/AIDS! Check out the wealth of information on this site. You should find it quite enlightening.

still scared
Switching whilst on salvage therapy