shouldn't more people be worried about HIV?

I was wondering how many philandering questions you get. I am in a faithful relationship. my fiance has never given me a reason to question his fidelity, not even the slightest bit. I have never cheated. how many questions do you get related to an unknowing spouse/bf/gf contracting HIV? Or.. how many cheating men and women contact you about their fears of infecting their beloved partners? we hear so much about infidelity where the other has no idea... shouldn't there be more routine testing done just in case? i hope my questions make sense. i guess i am looking to you to give "your forum" cheating statistics, since people are always confessing secrets to you. shouldn't more people be worried, even if they think they are in a faithful relationship? sorry i tried to keep this shorter!! btw i am a frequent visitor to your site, you have to admit it makes for some interesting reading. you're an angel.

Shouldn't more people be worried about HIV? Well, rather than more people being worried about HIV, I prefer more people being just more aware and knowledgeable about HIV/AIDS. That way they would protect themselves and prevent further HIV transmission. Unfortunately, our HIV awareness, education and prevention programs have been a dismal failure. Hopefully this will improve when we have a new, more enlightened administration in Washington. Future President Obama has excellent plans for a domestic HIV/AIDS policy that includes returning science-based, age-appropriate sex education to our schools.

As for the "cheating statistics" of my forum, sorry, but I don't keep track of that type of information. However, I'm sure your impressions of the enormous amount of extracurricular nookie going on are quite accurate.

Shouldn't there be more routine testing done? Yes, in fact the CDC has published new recommendations that HIV testing should be part of routine medical care for adolescents and adults (ages 13-64). You can download a complete copy of the newly revised guidelines at http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/rr5514a1.htm. It's worth pointing out that 25% of the over-one million HIV-infected Americans have absolutely no idea they are HIV positive! So we need more HIV/AIDS awareness, better HIV/AIDS education and prevention plus more HIV testing. This must all be linked to access to care and an ongoing effort to decrease HIV/AIDS stigmatization. So we have lots of work to do. You can help. Take what you've learned here and pass the information on to friends and family and even to that faithful boyfriend. From reading the forum, you have to at least wonder if one day he too will wind up under the influence of too many cocktails at the Badda Bing's backroom with a silicone-enhanced Bouncing Betty doing an unanticipated horizontal mattress mambo and then frantically writing in to Dr. Bob with a major hangover and guilt-induced panic about the potential consequences of his night out.

Thanks for being a frequent visitor to the site!

expanding on a previously answered question
Mostly handjob but some oral sex (precum is scaring me)