can ARS develop in the summer?

Dear Doc, I follow your forum regularly from Istanbul. You say that %80 of the people infected with HIV develop ARS. But what if if you catch HIV during summer. Since its very hot you may not have the flue. On the other hand if you are using aspirin you may not have the flue like syptoms also. Am I talking absurd? Thanks and kisses.

a hidden gay admirer of you. (sorry I have to hide myself because I live in an islamic country. what a pity to live in a prison.)

As a regular forum reader, you should realize that I advise people not to focus on symptoms, as they are unreliable in predicting who is and is not HIV infected (summer or winter!). You should focus only on potential HIV-risk exposure. If you've placed yourself at risk for HIV, you should get an HIV test at the three-month mark, whether you are symptom-free or have every symptom in the book. It really is just that straightforward.

I, too, am sorry you have to hide your sexual orientation. I would advise you, your friends and family to do whatever you can to change the repressive, morally reprehensible attitude of countries or religions that demonize homosexuality. Nothing will change until we all demand change.

urgrnt aspirin and pn person
how are you doctor?