too much thinking?

hi there. hope you are doing fine. i must ask you. thinking i got exposed last august 12, 2007. my last hiv elisa test was july 7, 2008. all negative. here it goes. i had a pcr rna test and a hiv dna test at six and half months past exposure, sometime in april 2008, both negative. i did have a cd4 count done around april also. it read 1720. is it true that with such a high cd4 count that would make my viral load and make the dna undectable.? you think?. also, i have been on repliva iron supp pills , for the month, which was before i took the last elisa test. i am thinking that the elisa might come out positive on the next test,cause my immune was lacking nutrition. i have been expericencing sore on the top of my mouth.(soft platet) roof of my mouth. also. only gain weight in my stomach. pleas answer you did not anwer the last time i wrote. i would donate but i broke. but i will soon. anyways, am i thinking too much. thanks. from connecticut. i hope i have the right forum.

Hello "I Hope I Have The Right Forum,"

Yep, you have the right forum, but unfortunately you are "too much thinking" of the wrong ailment! HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. Your multiple negative ELISA tests, undetectable PCR RNA and DNA and your normal CD4 count are definitive, conclusive (and highly excessive) proof that you are HIV negative!! Exactly which part of "HIV negative" are you having such difficulty understanding??? And now you think your next ELISA might be positive, because your "immune was lacking nutrition"??? Iron deficiency and/or iron supplementation does not affect HIV test results.

You are definitely thinking too much about HIV and not enough about irrational HIV fears. Your problem is psychological, not virologic.

My advice is simple:

1. Stop testing! You've had way, way, way too many HIV-related tests already. (No wonder you're financially broke!)

2. See psychological or psychiatric help to confront and conquer your irrational and totally unwarranted HIV fears.

hiv-2 detectability (HIV-2) (HIV-2 TESTING)
Pornstar worries