Fingering question and kissing question

Hi Dr Bob, the funniest doc around! We all love you, you know that. Here is my question: Last night I fingered a girl and one of my fingers had a thin strip of a layer of upper skin peeled off. It did not bleed or anything, neither it was redish. I noticed that after very close observation of my finger (it was that small). Also I didnt feel any stinging sensation when i put alchohol on it or during the fingering. Is there any chance of contracting HIV? Also, I ve read from other answers your famous: a kiss is just a kiss as time goes by, (I would love to hear you singing it), but in case there are mouth ulcers what happens then? I have a healing mouth ulcer. If I deep kiss a girl is there any posibility of HIV? Would you personally kiss someone if you had a mouth ulcer? Thanks Dr Bob, donation for $50 is on its way.

From your description, the skin on your finger was intact and therefore there would be no HIV risk from that finger exploring the Bermuda Triangle of Lust.

As for "a kiss is just a kiss," you really, really don't want to hear me sing it. However, I'd be happy to play a snazzy arrangement on the piano if that will suffice.

Your "healing mouth ulcer" is most likely analogous to your healing reddish spot on your finger. In other words, essentially no HIV risk. However, without being able to examine the areas in question, it's difficult for me to give you absolute answers. As always, if you or any of our readers feel they've placed themselves at risk for HIV, they should get an HIV test at the three-month mark. I'm very confident, your test would be negative.

Would I personally kiss someone if I had a mouth ulcer? You'll have to give me a bit more information about that hypothetical situation. For instance, has the guy at least bought me a drink? Does he look more like Brad Pitt or Dick Cheney? Is his age closer to Obama's or McCain's? Etc.

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Together our concerted efforts will turn the tide of this pandemic and eventually make it nothing more than a bad memory.

Be well. Stay well.

NURSE need help about her occupational exposures to HIV
obsesed with late seroconversion