STUPID PORN STAR MOMENT....REVISITED

Dr. F, Thank you for your response, in it you mentioned evovling to rainbow coloured flags...I agree sexual orientation is difficult to nail, so to speak, my confusion lies in being bi, I am equally aroused/attracted to men and women, I see beauty in both and either/or gets my engine reving...do you believe it is possible to be bi? If we go to couples counseling won't I have to choose?

Hello Porn Star Wannabe,

I think being "bi" is great. It automatically doubles your chances for getting laid on a Saturday night out, right?

As for couples counseling, no, you won't have to choose between being straight as a lawn dart or gay as the Christmas windows at Macy's. Counseling doesn't work that way. I felt it would be helpful for a couple reasons: first, for exploring sexual-orientation issues and second, for your wife. She needs to understand your true sexual orientation. Counseling can help facilitate more open communication and honesty when dealing with these difficult and confusing issues, no matter which flag you wind up waving.

STUPID PORN STAR MOMENT...OOPS I FORGOT
rapid test negative, EIA/WB indeterminate