Band-aid Concern

Hello good sir, I have searched through your answers for many hours and I have not found anything in regards to this topic; my apologies if I missed the answer to my question elsewhere. I would also like to mention that I am amazed at your devotion to answering people's questions with no benefit to yourself. But I will try not to digress any further; My girlfriend recently had a vacation in Fiji where she spent a couple of great weeks i'm sure. However, she mentioned that at one point she discovered a used band-aid in her meal after having a large amount of the food. Should there be any concerns in regards to her becoming infected by this "band-aid incident"? Thank you kindly for your valuable time and consideration.

The HIV risk for ingesting Band-aid casserole is nonexistent. But I'll bet that's the last time your girlfriend books one of those all inclusive air-hotel-and-meals Fiji vacations from Priceline.com.

Rash after I changed my regiment
PEP testing! (answer this one)