nail polish fears laid to rest

I sent you multiple questions, begging and pleading and panicking and acting genrally like a baby. I finally got the courage just to admit my fears to my boyfriend, and very calmly and rationally we talked and I now know that any germs would have died already, because it's been over a year and nothing is left that can infect me. Since I tested negative at 6/7 months, I can let it rest and forget that awful thing ever happened.

I just wanted to say thank you for all that you do, and I wanted to apologize for sending so many messages about something so small. I won't take up any more time for this issue; I was debating whether to write this or not because I've bothered you with it enough, but I just wanted to apologize.

I'm delighted you (with the help of your very logical boyfriend) rationally discussed this irrational fear and reached the correct conclusion. Your HIV risk is zero, nulla, nada, nothing, bubkes! No need to apologize; you are only one of many WWs (worried wells) who write in on an almost continuous basis with extreme anxiety linked to a "non-risk!" If I respond to most of these anxious wrecks (you're excluded, because you've now figured out your risk was nonexistent), they immediately write back with "one more question" or a "but what if" type of question. In other words, their worries are so deep rooted, it really doesn't matter how many times I reassure them. Their irrational anxieties persist. These folks need the help of a professional counselor (psychologist or psychiatrist). That's a service I cannot offer over the Internet!

Conclusive Test
Should I be concerned?