Just a question

Dr Bob. How are you my friend. I am the crazy one, I send you some question they were not answered I understant your very busy helping other crazy folk like me. Good work I must say.

My question: I had protected sex with HIV+ woman her vl non detectable. I had scab on base of penis not covered by condom and it did not bleed during sex.Just after sex I just panicked went to the bathroom remove a condom wash the scab. now that what worries me i removed the scab while washing and rub it so hard till i bled just a little. did i increase my chance of infection or I am JUST CRAZY as everithing happened after sex after washing and removed the scab. The worry that I have is vaginal fluids getting in to my bloodstream when I RUBBED IT AND IT BLED A LITTLE.

Maybe I need to educate my self more regarding HIV infection.

The scab did not go in during sex my biggest concern is just from washing after sex did i increase the risk or HIV does not last that in the air from my bed to the bathroom the use anticeptic.

Your are a good man I know you will ans me. this was not in the archive. I would not have wasted your valuable time. and if it's there my appologies in advance. ( I have read ans from 1997)

Relax Max! Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. Your fears are unwarranted. Although I see that you've been reading these posts since 1997, if you'd like to learn more about HIV prevention and transmission, check the archives of this forum. We have whole chapters devoted to these topics.

Continue to play safe and you'll stay safe.

Can roaches transmit hiv???
Pathetic teenager needs help