|Can roaches transmit hiv???
Aug 13, 2008
I've heard that hiv can survive in roaches and I tend to squash them and then wipe my hands of on some cloth. Just wondering if roaches can transmit the virus if they squashed while the skin is broken.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
The only way a roach could transmit HIV is if you found one big enough to have unsafe sex with. (I think they get nearly that large in the vicinity of Crawford, Texas.)
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted Through Clothing?
- Bloody Urine After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Dark Bumps After Condom Popped Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Happy Ending Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.