Can roaches transmit hiv???
Aug 13, 2008
I've heard that hiv can survive in roaches and I tend to squash them and then wipe my hands of on some cloth. Just wondering if roaches can transmit the virus if they squashed while the skin is broken.
Response from Dr. Frascino
The only way a roach could transmit HIV is if you found one big enough to have unsafe sex with. (I think they get nearly that large in the vicinity of Crawford, Texas.)
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- After How Long Do U Need Take Hiv Test To Show If U Have It
- Percent Of People With Hiv Or Aids
- Symptoms Of Hiv-related Meningitis
- Does Hiv Cause White Spots In The Back Of The Throat?
- Will The Doctor Call You If Your Hiv Test Results Are Positive?
- Will Keeping The Hands In The Vagina Cause Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.