|Can roaches transmit hiv???
Aug 13, 2008
I've heard that hiv can survive in roaches and I tend to squash them and then wipe my hands of on some cloth. Just wondering if roaches can transmit the virus if they squashed while the skin is broken.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
The only way a roach could transmit HIV is if you found one big enough to have unsafe sex with. (I think they get nearly that large in the vicinity of Crawford, Texas.)
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted Through Clothing?
- Is There A Chance Of A False Positive Hiv Test In Pregnancy?
- Would My Boyfriend Get Chlamydia If I Didn't Tell Him The First Time
- When You Have Genital Warts Do You Have A Lot Of Them Or Just One Wart?
- What To Expect From First Herpes Outbreak?
- What Percentage Of People Have Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.