CSA54 catalitic antibodies

G'day mate, thanks for getting back to me - the link will take you to the article I read - CSA54 have been around for a while - but it seems as if there is some new news about what they is being planned?

http://www.voanews.com/english/2008-08-01-voa59.cfm

And ANOTHER BIG hug to you! Pierre - sydney

Hello Huggable Pierre,

I don't have any new information about this compound to report. The last I heard was that it was in extremely early stages of development and a long, long way from reaching primetime. I didn't notice anything particularly promising about it at last week's International AIDS Conference in Mexico City. (Then again, I admit I didn't get to see all 5,000 presentations and abstracts!) Stay tuned to The Body and we'll keep you informed about any and all promising new and novel therapies as they wend their way down the developmental pipeline, OK?

Thanks again for the hugs!

Thanks for the posts
got your reply