lower case woo hoo

I know you reserve WHOO HOO ing for, among others, those OCD cases who are convinced they've been infected after some non existent exposure. Don't be offended but I reserve reading your part of the web site when I need a good dose of laughter. I have been poz about three years and have a complicated mutation pattern. I was paranoid that there wouldn't be a regimen that would work for me. Started HAART about 6 months ago, and am doing fine with it and best of all am UNDETECTABLE. Can I request permission for a small woohoo? Your down to earth approach to this disease and sense of humor kept me going during some of the most difficult times of the past three years.

Hey there Undetectable-Guy,

Can you lower-case woo-hoo??? Absofrickinlutely! In fact, I recently switched my antiretroviral regimen and just got my first plasma HIV viral load back on this new combo and I'm undetectable as well. So I'm definitely in a woo-hoo mood myself. In fact, I feel perfectly justified in not only bumping us up to upper case, but also adding a touch of cosmic fabulosity to our full-throated expression of joy. So here we go . . . one, two, three . . . WOOOOO-HOOOOO-YABBA-DABBA-DOOOOO!!! Hmmmm, that felt great, didn't it?!?!

Stay well Undetectable Guy. You'll always be upper case in my book. Let's get through this together, OK?

steam room masturbation
problem with vaccine