steam room masturbation

Dear Doctor,

I know you are very busy and get millions of questions but I am taking alot of strain over this and need to try and put my mind at rest. I am bisexual I think although I have never done anything with a guy.I was just in the gym today and after my workout sat in the steamroom - it is quite a gay gym.In the steam room I watched 4 guys masturbate each other opposite me and I masturbated.I never touched anyone and no-one touched me.I also left before the others had finished.My concern is, is it remotely possible for infection have occured ? Five guys in a confined space !!!!!!Breathing the same steam. Huge thanks, I don't knwo where to turn.

James

Four guys were masturbating each other opposite you in the steam room??? Hmm . . . and what makes you think it's "quite a gay gym"???? So you decided to burp your nephew as well, but no one touched you (other than Mr. Palm and his five sons) and you touched no one else. Yet you are concerned about HIV, due to the presence of five guys in a confined space "breathing the same steam." Oh my . . . . Dude, HIV is not airborne (or steam-borne, for that matter). If it were, everyone at my gym's steam room would have been infected by me, right? So unless you decided to have unsafe penetrative sex with those four horned-up steam room studs, your HIV risk remains nonexistent.

I would strongly urge you to become more informed about the ways HIV is and is not transmitted. Check out the archives of this forum. We have whole chapters devoted to sexual HIV transmission, non-sexual HIV transmission, masturbation, safer sexual techniques, oral sex, etc. Sex, gay or straight, is supposed to be (and is) fun, not anxiety-provoking. So whether you are straight as a lawn dart (doubt that!) or gay enough to bottom for Liberace, just learn how to play safe and you'll stay safe.

Now that I've helped you with your question, maybe you could answer one for me. Exactly where is this gym packed with hunky-spunky steam room wankers? Inquiring minds want to know.

Are you following what goes on in Mexico? (HIV STATISTICS)
lower case woo hoo