Magic Johnson's his wife

To Whom It May Concern,

My friend who has a HIV diagnosed since 1993. We want to know what become of Magic Johnson's wife Cookie, Does she have a HIV [they are married] and have children. Is their children have HIV?

Thank you for answer my question would be deeply highly appreciate and very helpful, meaning a lot to both of us.

Colleen simsa

Hi Colleen,

To whom it may concern??? Well, since I'm the only one here, I guess that means me!

Cookie Johnson is HIV negative, as are Magic and Cookie's kids. She was two-months pregnant when Magic tested HIV positive in 1991. This is dramatic proof that not all HIV exposures lead to HIV transmission!

Cookie, who has been rather publicity-shy in the past, is now emerging as a spokeswoman in a campaign urging black women to get HIV tested. She is appearing with Magic in a five-year $60 million public service campaign with ads directed by moviemaker Spike Lee.

I Am So Sorry
Bed bugs and transmission