I Am So Sorry

Dr. Bob I am sorry I feel I have lied to you I told you I would donate to your charity. Right now things are hard on me and my family I am now dealing with ulcerative colitis and it is horrible. I am now on predisone to try and calm it down. Like you said my 84 day test was conclusive so I do not relate my problems to that. Anyway I think you are a great guy and fuck anyone who thinks different about you. I read your replys daily my wife thinks I am crazy but I tell her its educational to me it is. Your compassion to others who really need your help makes my heart feel so great just knowing that you take a few minutes out of your life to calm others down. I will make that donation to you I promise that right now going back and fourth to the Dr is killing my pocket. Plus I have 3 kids on top of it. Well you dont need to hear my story bottom line is. You are so great and THANK YOU for telling me my 84 day test was conclusive and I know if I need you you will be there Lots of Love from the south :))

Thanks for your thanks. And please, there is no need for an apology. I totally understand how difficult philanthropy can be during these challenging (Bush-induced) times. (Your mere desire to help others in need is what really counts to me.)

Congratulations on your negative test! WOO-HOO! I hope the prednisone calms your ulcerative colitis.

Good luck! Good health!

A fight with a bleeding hand.... transmission??
Magic Johnson's his wife