dekuji moc krat=)

hello dr.bob.it's medical student from prague again.i just wanted to thank u for your reply on my herpes questions.thank u very much(in czech it's dekuji moc krat=p)u really dont have to post this reply.i'm sure people are annoyed that it's me again and again.i'm planning to go to a clinic soon to discuss with the doctor about herpes,especially to detect what kind of herpes infection that i'm having now(orofacial or genital or finger)i'm not sure if that's possible to be detected but still i'm gonna try to find out more and more.i have done some research on herpes and by combining those infos with what u've posted,i've developed quite deep understanding on herpes now(before this hiv haha) as for our duet,because i cant really hit the high notes,so i think u should do the higher part,n i'll do the lower part ok?i'll write again in september.it's ok u dont have to reply this for i know that u are always there for us who need help so badly. a friendly hug for u from prague.dekuji moc!!na schledanou(goodbye)

medical student from prague

Hey Medical Student from Prague,

Since I don't speak Czech, when I first saw the title of your post, I thought Dubya was sending me another nasty note. (See below.)

As for our duet, I'm not much of a singer either. How about I play the piano instead? That I can definitely do!

Be well.

Prosto osen prosto holodno prosto listopad Apr 25, 2007

Kayode Zoroaster

Dubya? Back again so soon? See below.

lxwnaz xgvep Jan 5, 2007

ekxq fkoghbe xoemzi rexqsvncj oihgjwbzn gqzaub zhgfenkjt

Dubya? Is that you again? I told you that you need to work not only on your elocution, but also on your spelling and grammar. Obviously you're making about as much progress in these areas as you are in Iraq. Better have Cheney and Rice correct your homework before resubmitting your questions.

Seroconversion
I came to you for advice because of your fantastic picture...