Seroconversion

Dear Dr. Frascino:

I have had unprotected anal sex with an HIV positive person five and a half months ago. After a few months he discovered he was hiv+. (I know what you are going to say.. and I should have know better, thank you for the slap) I tested four moths ago and I was found non reactive by elisa and rapid hiv test.

DO you think I should get tested again at the six months mark being the fact that this was an HIV+ person or do you think I could leave this behind me and move on in life.

I also want to get educated on HIV matters and find out what can I do to help. I dont have lots money but lots of will and have always belived the world can be change by changing ourselves first... which indeed...Ive started working on that...

Lots of blessings to you for being guidance in a world plaged by ignorance.

And I hope that "SLAP" did sting a bit!

Since you've had a significant exposure to a partner confirmed to be HIV positive, the CDC recommends HIV-antibody testing at the three- and six-month mark.

I applaud your efforts to get informed and make a difference. Think globally and act locally. I, too, believe one person can change the world. (It happens all the time!)

Variant of the Fingering Question
dekuji moc krat=)