Variant of the Fingering Question

Hi Dr. - Amazing service that you provide. Donation on the way, and great thanks. I fingered a girl of unknown status for a couple minutes. I had a blister on my finger from some carpentry work that was incurred 5 days prior to the incident. The was no bleeding when blister occurred. The skin was pink and still healing. Would this be classified as an open sore or cut? I know that there are no known cases caused by fingering, but I'm worried about the status of my skin during this event. Very worried so you input is greatly appreciated.

Hey Carpenter-Guy,

A five-day-old healing blister (pink skin) would not be classified as an open sore or cut. You can relax, OK? Say, any chance you can come over and help me with some of my house projects? I'm a wiz with a scalpel, but hopeless with a hammer.

MALE CIRCUMCISION (HIV + MALE CIRCUMCISION)
Seroconversion