Re: Blood Electrification Question (ROBERT BECK) (BLOOD ELECTRIFICATION)

Dr. Frascino

It is so easy to be insensitive and sarcastic about something that perhaps you cannot relate to. Getting an HIV diagnoses is a terrible blow for someone to take even today. I would know. I am surprised that a doctor would show such little compassion. It is not so much that people are gullible enough to believe in far fetched ideas such as curing AIDS by electrifying the blood or by drinking colloidal silver , it is the hope that afflicted by this terrible illness can one day have their lives back. I could only imagine how much money goes in your pocket per every aids patient you treat. God knows, we wouldn't want to give that up, now would we? It is sad that as a doctor you can't give sound advice and be informative without being an a@@hole for lack of a better word. You'd be surprised at what you'd have faith in, if you suddenly knew your mortality. Being a Doctor is so much more than putting a band-aid on a wound, it is about compassion , caring and valuing life. Robert Beck might of been a quack but atleast his heart was in the right place.

Mary - New York

Hello Little Miss Mary Mary Quite Contrary!

Do you have any idea how out of line you are? Apparently not. So I'll show you line by line!

"It is so easy to be insensitive and sarcastic about something that perhaps you cannot relate to." Mary sweetie, I've been an HIV specialist for over a quarter of a century. I've also been HIV positive since January 1991.

"Getting an HIV diagnosis is a terrible blow for someone to take even today. I would know." So would I!!!

"I am surprised that a doctor would show such little compassion." Obviously you know absolutely nothing about me or my work and have read practically nothing that I have written in these forums. I have devoted my life to fighting the HIV/AIDS pandemic on many levels. I am an HIV specialist physician. I have founded two HIV/AIDS clinics devoted to the comprehensive and compassionate care of those infected with HIV. I have founded a nonprofit organization, the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation, which has raised well over a million dollars for HIV/AIDS organizations worldwide. (Check out www.concertedeffort.org.) Now, remind me again Mary what exactly have you accomplished?

". . . It is the hope that those afflicted by this terrible illness can one day have their lives back." Mary, I'm perhaps the most optimistic person on the planet. However, I'm also a realist. False hope is not helpful. Electrifying blood and drinking colloidal silver is pure poppycock and to pretend otherwise is foolish.

". . . I could only imagine how much money goes in your pocket per every AIDS patient you treat." Really??? Care to take a guess??? Not one penny! All my efforts are voluntary.

". . . It is sad that as a doctor you can't give sound advice and be informative without being an asshole for lack of a better word." Mary, you have a right to your opinion. But I think you should check your facts (and my work!) before jumping to conclusions.

"You'd be surprised at what you'd have faith in if you suddenly knew your mortality." I do know my mortality and I know very well what to believe in science! Believing in voodoo, witchcraft and other far-fetched fantasies is not helpful. In fact, it is frequently harmful. (See below.)

"Being a doctor is so much more than putting a Band-Aid on a wound, it is about compassion, caring and valuing life." Mary, there we agree.

"Robert Beck might have been a quack . . . ." Mary, there we agree again!

". . . but at least his heart was in the right place." Sorry, there we don't agree. He and his hocus-pocus crap have played on the fears and vulnerabilities of those with HIV and cancer to make a profit. I stand by my comments, which I will repost below.

Mary, if you do decide to write back, I'd suggest you begin with an apology.

Blood Electrification Question (ROBERT BECK) (BLOOD ELECTRIFICATION) Dec 24, 2007

Hi Dr. Frascino, I also saw the Robert C. Beck Video and was very interested in what was presented. I didn't know how to respond exactly after watching it and started looking up information online about him, and the drug electrification process. The night that I first found out about this I felt like the process could be true. I read your response to a readers question that was listed online at http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/Fatigue/Q189250.html where you replied that the process didnt actually work. I am not trying to upset you by asking, however do you know anyone that has tried this? Do you know or have you heard anything about blood electrification? I am a 25 year old student who has been living with HIV for 1.5 years, not taking meds yet. Please respond if you have a chance.

Thankyou, Gpineda

Hi Gpineda,

A few things for you to consider:

1. Dr. Beck is not a medical doctor. He's a physicist.

2. Beck's "blood electrification" (with and without the added ionic/colloid silver and freshly ozonated water) has been around for over a decade. If it really cured AIDS, would Magic Johnson and I still be putting up with taking fistfuls of antiretroviral medications and struggling with the resultant side effects?

3. Beck claims his invention not only cures HIV/AIDS, but also "cancer and leukemia!" Hmm . . . one wonders what he'll cure next. Bad breath? Dandruff? The heartbreak of psoriasis?

4. When claims sound too good to be true, they usually are indeed too good to be true.

So, Gpineda, think about it. Is there even a snowball's chance in hell this process actually cures AIDS, cancer and leukemia and has been around for a decade and yet the only place you hear about it is on sketchy Web sites using references that date back to the Clinton Era?

Gpineda, you don't have to worry about upsetting me. I understand how appealing myths can be. Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, the Easter Bunny, Compassionate Conservatives they all sound good and some folks actually believe they exist. But that doesn't change reality. Beck's blood zapper does not cure HIV/AIDS. Period.

Dr's with blinders Dec 24, 2007

How can a Doctor like Dr. Frascino answer a serious question somebody has about, wondering why a possible, so to speak cure for HIV by Dr Robert Beck, is not being used. Many, if not most all of our medicines for come from plants and animals and some were even assumed to be a myth at one time.

We live in a world where any thing is possible and without hope and an open mind in these troubled times life with HIV and other diseases would be a nightmare to many.

I didn't find Dr. Frascino's response to a serious question, no matter how bazar the cure might sound, to do anyone any good. It sure lowered the respect I have for him and am glad he isn't heading up the research for a cure. It might come from the hoof of a reindeer. Remember, they still use leeches in our hospitals.

It is our willingness to explore outside of the box that will find a cure for many of the diseases we have plaguing society today.

So, Doc. Please, share your knowledge, not your sarcasium. Your much better at that.

If you wish to believe a cure for AIDS will come from the "hoof of a reindeer," fine. I'm sure you can find someone willing to make that claim and accept your dollars for their secret formula or miraculous but completely unknown cure. That doesn't mean you have an open mind. It means you're gullible beyond belief! As for Beck's "blood electrification + Ionic/Colloid silver + drinking freshly ozonated water to flush out toxins" cure of AIDS, I can assure you the reindeer-hoof treatment has a much better chance of working. Believing in nonsense has nothing to do with the willingness to explore outside the box. Just because some nutter claims ground up unicorn horn plus rhinoceros spit with a pinch of oregano cures AIDS and Ebola doesn't mean scientists should stop working on promising lines of immune-based therapies and antiretrovirals to attempt to validate these outrageous claims. You may think we physicians have "blinders" on. Fine. That's your prerogative. So when you break your leg skiing, are you planning on going to a tribal witchdoctor or voodoo expert???

Finally, you really shouldn't bitch about someone's "sarcasium" when you can't even spell the world properly.

Dr Robert C Beck Dec 9, 2007

Hello Doctor, I've diagnosed with HIV last year and so far I am doing ok with my treatment. However I ran into a site where a cure for HIV/AIDS does exist as Dr. B Beck proved with his protocol. Blood Electrification + Ionic/Colloid silver + drinking freshly ozonated water to help flush out toxins. The Patent is registered with the USPTO and Dr. Beck and Dr Kaali are known in that field.

Why it is not revealed to the world and why is that a secret ?

patent #5,188,738.

www.sotainstruments.com is the site where you can read about it and learn how to get your power back.

Thank you.

"Blood Electrification + Ionic/Colloid Silver + drinking freshly ozonated water to help flush out the toxins" cures AIDS???? Gosh, I thought you needed to add Tasmanian Devil semen, tail of newt and some bat shit in order for the concoction to really work.

And you wonder why this "secret" hasn't been revealed to the world??? Any guesses as to why that may be??????? That's right! Because it's just a load of pseudoscience hooey that works as well as inhaling your grandma's farts for curing HIV/AIDS. Please note, just because someone has a patent on something doesn't mean the "thing" actually works. I remain convinced there is a special place in hell for folks like "Drs." Beck and Kaali who make outrageous claims for personal aggrandizement while taking advantage of those suffering from illnesses like AIDS or cancer. Chances are if reincarnation exists, they may well be reborn as a dung beetle, pond scum or Dubya's elocution coach. (I'm not sure which of those would be the worst fate.)

feeling weak and hopeless Aug 11, 2008

Goodmorning Dr. I'm Angelo writing from Goa, India Please please I need your help to put myself right back to a healthier and happy life. In feb.2005 I started my first regimen caled Triomune(lamaudine, stauvdine, Nevimune)With this I really felt on top of the world, and could do everything like any other normal prerson and had a cd4 of 1300. But to my bad luck I happened to take an ayurvedic which was gaurenteed to give me a negative HIV status and I believed( in India they have this herbal medicines) But it really ruined my immune system and my cd4 came down to 120. I started feeing very weak and no longer triomune was working on me.All this happened within a period of 1 year. Then after my Dr. changed the regimen to Indivan 400+ ritomune and kept back stuvdine+lamauvdine(altogether 4 drugs) which brought my cd4 to 611 in three years time. But the main problem is that this new regimen can never make me strong and fit as the earlier regimen.I feel tired the whole day, I get low blood pressure, I get depression symtoms and don't feel like going out, feel lazy,no interest for sex or no errection,loss of body weight, loss of body muscle(looks thin). I cannot develop my body muscle also, as my hands are too weak to undertake any exercise. But believe me when i was on Triomune i was able to do heavy exercise and put on huge body muscle. even my face was chabby and glowing. But with this new regimen I lost my face muscle to such an extent that people don't recognise me nowadays. Please please Sir I beg of you to please suggest me a new regimen which will get rid of all my weaknesses and make me a strong healthy man once again coz that's the way I looking to live life once again. Thanks a lot Regards Angelo

Hello Angelo,

I'm sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Your situation points out several key facts:

1. Alternative (including herbal) remedies can be very harmful to HIVers. You were doing extremely well on Triomune; however, the herbal remedy "guaranteed" to give you an HIV-negative status caused you considerable harm instead. There are no HIV cures, despite what many unscrupulous quacks may claim! Once you've allowed HIV to damage your immune system, it's very difficult to restore it completely.

2. You've continued on stavudine (D4T) as one of the antiretrovirals in your regimen. D4T is a thymidine analog nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor drug that has been linked to lipoatrophy (loss of fat in the face, buttocks and extremities). This can be quite disfiguring. You can read much more about this on The Body's homepage under the Quick Links heading where you'll find a chapter entitled Lipoatrophy Resource Center.

3. Your symptoms of lack of libido (sex drive), depressed mood, inability to get an erection, weight loss, muscle loss, etc. may be due to hypogonadism (low serum testosterone).

My advice is as follows:

1. Avoid all herbal remedies and claims of HIV cures!

2. Talk to your HIV specialist about your current regimen. If your viral load is above 1,000, get an HIV resistance test (genotype/phenotype) to ascertain which antiretroviral drugs would be most likely to be effective in suppressing HIV replication (decreasing HIV viral load). In particular, you should try to avoid D4T (stavudine) and AZT (zidovudine), as these drugs have been linked to lipoatrophy.

3. Discuss your lipoatrophy concerns with your HIV specialist. There are several cosmetic procedures that may be helpful. You can read about these in The Body's Lipoatrophy Resource Center noted above.

4. Ask your doctor to check your free testosterone level and, if low, ask him to prescribe testosterone-replacement therapy. That should improve your energy level, sex drive, mood, muscle mass and erectile function.

Good luck Angelo!

Fatigue
what are options to prevent hpv oral cancer?