Guy from the Philippines

Hi Dr. Bob, first off let me say thank you for everything that you've done, words alone cannot describe the magnitude of your effort in helping others in need of your wise counsel. About my question, i just want to clarify if it's true that so far there hasn't been any case of hiv transmission from receptive partner to insertive partner through oral sex? I'd really appreciate your reply & can i ask how to make a donation? Once again thank you for everything.

Hello Philippines-Guy,

There are no documented cases of HIV transmission for the insertive partner; however, there are anecdotal reported cases. These usually involve highly unusual extenuating circumstances, such as trauma, concurrent infections causing oral lesions, etc. As you can probably imagine, it is very difficult to give absolute pronouncements about something as variable as oral sex. But from over a quarter of a century of epidemiological research concerning how HIV is and is not transmitted, we can conclusively state that even the potential HIV risk from insertive oral is negligible. Donation information for the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. You can read much more about oral sex in the chapter dedicated to that topic in the archives of this forum.

Is this common?
butt crack sliding