Can I officially WOO-HOO?!

Hi again, Dr. Bob!

It's me. Crazy girl who's been worrying non-stop because a naked man touched my car. Sorry to ask you yet again another question, but I was just wondering if you thought it was officially time for me to WOO-HOO. (Although, you told me my risk was non-existent to begin with, so this probably seems like a silly question.)

Just heard back from my doctor, who I asked to do an HIV test (a day or two shy of 13 weeks after "exposure") and it was NEGATIVE! :) So, that would be my third test:

Antibody Test 3 Weeks After: Negative

RNA PCR Test 5+ Weeks After: "Not Detected"

Antibody Test 12+ Weeks After: Negative

To "Woo-Hoo" or not to "Woo-Hoo"?

Also, I wanted to tell you that I wish nothing but the best for you and you are truly an inspiration to so, so many people. Thanks again for everything!

Hi Crazy-Gal Non-Stop Worrier,

I can't believe you're still freaking out about the naked-guy touching your car!!?!? Can you officially WOO-HOO??? Unequivocally yes! Absofrickinlutely yes! Indubitably yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! In fact, you should have been WOO-HOOing long ago! So this has to be my last re-re-re-reassurance to you. If you require more, you'll need to see a counselor, OK? And if you see naked guy again, send him to our neighborhood in San Francisco, he'll have lots of company here and folks certainly won't freak out at his touch.

may i ask about herpes instead?
Is this common?