|Travel ban lifted?
Aug 10, 2008
Dr Dr Bob,
Now that the PEPFAR Bill has become law, when will the travel ban on HIV visitors to US be lifted? Any news on that?
Thanks for all your work in helping to bring this about (hopefully)
| Response from Dr. Frascino
No news yet about when the new policy will be operational. You know how Dubya likes to drag his feet when it comes to anything that makes sense. (Just look at the whole global warming fiasco.) Stay tuned. We'll keep you posted!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Little White Bumps On My Penis? Not A Std?
- Are Dark Spots On Mouth Area And Penis Tip Signs Of Hiv?
- Are Purple Bumps On Side Of Mouth Cheeks A Sign Of Hiv?
- Bilirubin And ALT Elevated With Tired, Weakness, Fever
- Difference Between ARS And HIV Symptoms
- Discomfort Swollen Lymph Nodes What Feel Like
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.